Table of Content :
1. Accounting : An Introduction 2. Basic Concept And Principles 3. Accounting Standards 4. Concept of Double Entry System 5. Concept of Capital and Revenue 6. Books of Original Entry : Journal 7. Ledger 8. Sub Division of Journal 9. Trial Balance 10. Final Accounts With Adjustment 11. Rectification of Errors 12. Depreciation 13. Provisions and Reserves
- Bank Reconciliation Statement ● Accounting For Bills of Exchange and Promissory Note
- Valuation Of (Stock) Inventory
1. Company Accounts: An Introduction 2. Issue, Forfeiture And Reissue of Shares 3. Redemption of Preference Shares 4. Debentures: Issue And Redemption
- Issue of Bonus Shares And Issue of Right Shares
The authors of this book are Dr. A. Karim and Dr. S.S. Khanuja. Dr. A. Karim is Ex-head, Deptt. of Commerce in Govt. Mahaprabhu Vallabhacharya PG College, Mahasamund. Dr. S.S. Khanuja Is Ex-Principal in Durga Mahavidyalaya, Raipur.
|Size (Inch)||24 x 18 x 4|